MBA Research routinely collects contact and descriptive information of individual educators with whom the organization has a professional relationship or with whom the organization believes there is the potential for said relationship. MBA Research does not solicit contact information from minors except as part of its assessment and credentialing programs, which are specifically addressed in the organization’s student data sharing policy, and for program evaluation, impact research, or similar purposes directly related to the mission of the organization.
Use and Disclosure
MBA Research uses the information it collects for various purposes, including:
- Marketing of our own products.
- Soliciting input via surveys and other communications.
- Providing customer service, including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, account activity, and collections.
- Sharing relevant information that we believe may be of use to educators and others.
- Forwarding of information from others, including commercial vendors, associations, and organizations with whom we have a working partnership. NOTE that we do not sell or provide email addresses or other digital contact information to other organizations.
MBA Research is not a commercial vendor, but we do have relationships or partnerships with commercial, for-profit entities. It is our policy to not share your digital contact information with said vendors except when said information is required to provide a specific service offered by this organization. (For example, we have delivered testing, communications, and other “products” via email or web site provided by commercial vendors.)
On occasion we sell physical mailing addresses to others, including commercial vendors.
Board of Trustees
January 25, 2018
This policy statement was last updated December 18, 2017. Future changes to this policy will be posted on this site.