Take a look!
This video provides a peek inside the MBA Learning Center, the learning management system created just for business administration educators. Loaded with 300+ interactive instructional modules, it’s accessible to you and your students—anytime, anywhere!
Already signed up?
An interactive, digital learning management system for teaching business administration.
Based on a Canvas platform, the MBA Learning Center is the one-stop learning management system for all your curriculum and instructional needs! Deliver content, manage instruction, and give assessments, all in one place. Use our standards-based, outcome-driven content and modules, or easily upload and customize your own content to suit your classroom needs! Try it and you'll agree: The MBA Learning Center is the best tool to prepare your students for success - in school, in competitions, in their careers, and beyond. Get the research advantage!
- 300+ comprehensive, research-based lessons
- Engaging activities, projects, videos, and articles
- Assessments – use built-in exams or create your own!
- Customizable presentations, discussion guides, and more!
- Simple online gradebook, calendar, and other organizational tools
- 100% standards-aligned content
- Interactive tools for students to engage in learning
Content and Courses You Can Trust
Our standards-based content, activities, and assessments are developed based on extensive, real-world industry research. To learn about our learning modules, click here. To see a full list of modules currently available on the Learning Center, click here.
You’ll find new or fully revised learning modules on the Learning Center every week. Your research partners at MBA Research are on a mission: Keep the Learning Center up to date and build a module for every key performance indicator needed to deliver on the national standards. You can rest assured that the content is up-to-date, relevant, and covers the latest trends in business.
The MBA Learning Center lets you organize content into courses any way you want. It supports 100% online learning so you can forget handwritten student papers, tests, and assignments. Our online how-to instructions get you up and running quickly, but that’s only the beginning. Webinars, how-to videos, and your own day-to-day experiences will help you explore and find new ways to make your classroom one of the best in the building. (Our up-to-date, real-world content doesn’t hurt either!)
Not sure how to get started with the learning modules? Consider starting with our preloaded, ready-to-use courses that coincide with our course guides. Click here to learn how to import these courses into your classes. Click here for a video on creating your own courses from scratch with LAPs.
Instructional Tools to Simplify Your Life
The Learning Center is full of classroom management tools that save you time and enrich your students’ learning experiences.
Tools for Teachers
- Exams administered directly in the system
- Canvas Speedgrader tool for rapid grading
- Customizable, interactive rubrics to conduct performance-based assessment
- Question banks with thousands of multiple-choices test items
- Pre-loaded, ready-to-use courses
- Customizable competitive event preparation tools
- A simple online gradebook and comprehensive analytics
- Calendar, attendance, and other organizational tools
- Discussions and Chat features to communicate with students
Tools for Students
- Online collaboration and communication
- Multimedia capabilities to best suit individual learning styles
- Learning Mastery for students to track their own progress
- Customizable competitive event preparation tools
- Badges and ePortfolios to showcase achievement
Simple, User-Friendly System
- Easy integration with Google Classroom, Moodle, and other systems and apps
- One login to access everything
- Cloud-based system
- Mobile device enabled
- Streamlined user interface – master it within minutes!
Comprehensive Assessment Tools
Lesson Module Post-tests. Each instructional module contains a post-test and a descriptive key.
- Administer exams for each module with the click of a button.
- Save time using auto-grading features.
- Assess students’ achievement of learning objectives.
Question banks: Building your own exams in the Learning Center just got a lot easier! Thousands of multiple-choice test items are available, so you can:
- Build new tests from scratch
- Make multiple versions of tests
- Use the bank to add additional questions to an existing assessment
The Question Bank saves time and effort and is perfect for building pretests, end-of-course or end-of-unit exams, and more!
Learn how to build an exam using question banks.
Instructional Area Exams: These ready-to-use exams cover a wide variety of instructional areas.
- Topics include marketing, economics, project management, and many more!
- Students who perform well on these exams prove they have mastered the basics of an entire content area.
Learn how to use these instructional area exam.
A single annual subscription to the MBA Learning Center allows for 5 different users (with separate logins) within the same school. Full 12-month subscription for 5 accounts: $695 (Member states) or $995 (Non-member). Priced lower than a textbook and no dusty books to deal with! Additional teacher accounts: $149 (Member: $99). Contact email@example.com.
Add to your subscription: Give your individual students online access for the entire year.
|$6.25 per student
||$9.00 per student
Click here to purchase student accounts.
- 2-4 year subscriptions: 5% discount
- 5+ year subscriptions: 10% discount
(Note: For multi-year student accounts, we suggest using your best conservative estimate regarding enrollment. You can then add as needed in future years at the then-current pricing. Unused student accounts are not refundable.)
To order: Simply use the current year’s pricing and take the appropriate discount depending on the length of your subscription. Purchase orders and any questions can be sent to customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-448-0398 x0.
“Our business students are better prepared than ever to pursue business as a major or enter into the working world.” -Mark Sibley, Monarch High School, CO
"By putting everything in Canvas, students have a one-stop spot to get all the resources that they can access from anywhere with Internet. Students can utilize it to communicate with me. They can use the calendar on it to track due dates and upcoming quizzes. I have students submit just about everything electronically. Students can upload files, give URLs, connect to Google applications, and enter text in [the Learning Center]." -Allie Holtzer, West Bend High School, WI
"When I have students complete assessments in Canvas, I love the fact that it automatically grades, and short-answer questions can be easily graded in Speedgrader." -Kim Guest, Kearsley High School, MI
"I use the MBA Learning Center in all aspects of my teaching. I use it to introduce the material to the students, I use it to assess the students, I use it to give the students a little bit of variety, and I use it to differentiate the different levels of my classroom." -Alicia Weeks, Wake County Public Schools, NC
"I love to use MBA Research materials in my classroom because when I do, I know the students are getting relevant and current information that has been verified by industry professionals. They make it easy for me to pick and choose content that either accentuates what I am already doing or can be a whole unit or course. The choice is up to me." -Phil Huff, Badger High School, WI
"The activities are engaging for students and give a great variety for teachers to use depending on how in-depth you want to go into the subject and how you need to differentiate." -Teresa Brooks, Southington High School, CT
"I appreciate the website links for examples and videos." -Deanna Peck, Butler High School, NC