The Fundamentals of Ethics certification exam is now available for free, thanks to the generous support of the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative! Details.
The A*S*K Institute provides objective, third-party documentation of learning achievement through A*S*K Business Certificates. Based on industry-validated skills and requisite knowledge, the certifications offer added value to completion of course work and other learning experiences. Specifically, A*S*K Institute will:
- Administer business-validated assessments nationwide
- Identify those individuals who meet business-validated standards
- Document achievement
- Connect high-achieving students with business partners
- Encourage articulation of high school and college curricula
- Online exams addressing specific elements of the nationally validated curriculum standards for business administration. Proctored, online exams independent of classroom delivery system will ensure valid, objective, and reliable test taking and scoring.
- Recognition of high-achieving examinees for use in personal portfolios and other job/college application materials.
||$65.00 ($45.50 Member)
||$42.25 ($29.50 Member)
||$35.75 ($25.00 Member)
For a PDF order form, click here.
Pretests, available July 1 - November 30, are intended to measure student knowledge prior to instruction. Practice Tests are also available to help in preparing students for the certification process.
For more detailed information regarding A*S*K exams, including lists of performance indicators covered on each exam, visit the A*S*K Institute website. For cut score criteria, click here.
For teacher and student feedback on the value of A*S*K, click here.