In this easy-to-read guide, franchise expert Rick Grossmann and franchise attorney Michael J. Katz impart decades-worth of insight and advice on what it takes to make your franchise operation successful. Grossmann and Katz share expert tutorials, tricks of the trade, and access to sample franchise documents, checklists, and questionnaires designed to get you organized, support you through the process and get your new franchise off the ground.
If you’re thinking of buying a franchise, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine if running a franchse is right for you
- Navigate franchise disclosure documents and agreements
- Identify the signs of a good franchise opportunity
If you’re thinking of franchising your existing business, you’ll learn how to:
- Pick the best method for expanding your business
- Understand the keys to establishing a successful franchise system
- Evaluate potential franchisees and grow your franchise Whether you want to buy a franchise or franchise your own business you’ll learn what to expect, how to move forward, and how to avoid costly mistakes--making Franchise Bible required reading.