Teaching Sport/Event Marketing? Looking for resources that support instruction and tie directly to recommended course content? Then, check out this package, which includes 8 complete LAPs and PowerPoints hand-picked for use in the MBA Research Sport/Event Marketing course. Course Guide included!
Each complete LAP module includes a student handout (with CopyIT! permission) as well as an instructor section featuring a comprehensive discussion guide, complete practice- (short-answer) and post-tests (multiple-choice) with descriptive keys, student activities, and more. Bring your discussions to life with the included PowerPoints featuring a broad range of graphics to help keep students interested.
Titles included in this package (see individual catalog numbers for more information):
- LAP-MK-012, The Wide, Wide World of Sport Marketing (Nature of Sport Marketing), revised, ©23
- LAP-PD-051, Score a Career in Sports and Events (Careers in Sport/Event Marketing), ©18 (formerly LAP-PD-006)
- LAP-PI-047, Gauge Your Prices (Pricing the Sport/Event Product), ©18 (formerly LAP-PI-007)
- LAP-PM-079, More Than a Ticket (Elements of Sport/Event Product), ©18 (formerly LAP-PM-015)
- LAP-PM-139, Sign Here: Licensing for Profit (Licensing in Sport/Event Marketing), revised, ©23
- LAP-PM-140, Play the Name Game (Celebrity Endorsements), revised, ©23
- LAP-PR-175, Scoring Customers Through Sponsorships (Sport/Event Sponsorships), ©18 (formerly LAP-PR-017)
- LAP-PR-187, What’s the Big Idea? ("Out-of-the-Box" Sales Promotions for Sports/Events), ©19 (formerly LAP-PR-018)
For online access to all current LAPs, plus additional material as it becomes available, see the MBA Learning Center. 300+ modules, including PowerPoints.