Teaching Introduction to Finance? Looking for resources that support instruction and tie directly to recommended course content? Then, check out this package, which include 17 complete LAPs and PowerPoints hand-picked for use in the MBA Research Introduction to Finance course. Course Guide included! This LAP package is based on the Standard Introduction to Finance course. Additional LAP materials may be required for the Accelerated or Honors-Ready version of the course. Reference the course guide for a list of titles for the advanced versions.
Each complete LAP module includes a student handout (with CopyIT! permission) as well as an instructor section featuring a comprehensive discussion guide, complete practice- (short-answer) and post-tests (multiple-choice) with descriptive keys, student activities, and more. Bring your discussions to life with the included PowerPoints featuring a broad range of graphics to help keep students interested.
Titles included in this package (see individual catalog numbers for more information):
- LAP-BL-001, Own It Your Way (Types of Business Ownership), ©16
- LAP-CR-004, Set Your Mind to It (Customer-Service Mindset), ©15
- LAP-CR-006, Share the Promise (Identifying Brand Promise), ©16
- LAP-CR-009, Making Mad Glad (Handling Difficult Customers), ©15 (formerly LAP-CR-003)
- LAP-CR-010, Righting Wrongs (Handling Customer Complaints), ©15
- LAP-EC-016, Regulate and Protect (Government and Business), ©15
- LAP-EC-018, Make the Most of It (Productivity), revised, ©19
- LAP-EC-072, Pay Your Share (Business Taxes), ©19 (formerly LAP-EC-027)
- LAP-EC-104, Stretch Your Boundaries (The Global Business Environment), ©17 (formerly LAP-EC-022)
- LAP-EC-105, What’s Shakin’? (Factors Affecting the Business Environment), ©17 (formerly LAP-EC-026)
- LAP-FI-077, Invest for Success (Types of Investments), ©15
- LAP-FI-085, Show Me the Money (Nature of Accounting), ©17 (formerly LAP-FI-005)
- LAP-FI-354, Money Matters (Role of Finance), ©20 (formerly LAP-FI-007)
- LAP-FI-579, By the Numbers (The Need for Financial Information), ©20 (formerly LAP-FI-009)
- LAP-OP-002, Buy Right (Purchasing), ©15
- LAP-OP-017, Can You Make It? (Nature of Production), ©16 (formerly LAP-OP-004)
- LAP-SM-075, Prepare for the Worst; Expect the Best (Nature of Risk Management), ©18 (formerly LAP-FI-008)
For online access to all current LAPs, plus additional material as it becomes available, see the MBA Learning Center. 300+ modules, including PowerPoints.