Teaching Financial Management? Looking for resources that support instruction and tie directly to recommended course content? Then, check out this package, which include 8 complete LAPs and PowerPoints hand-picked for use in the MBA Research Financial Management course. Course Guide included!
Each complete LAP module includes a student handout (with CopyIT! permission) as well as an instructor section featuring a comprehensive discussion guide, complete practice- (short-answer) and post-tests (multiple-choice) with descriptive keys, student activities, and more. Bring your discussions to life with the included PowerPoints featuring a broad range of graphics to help keep students interested.
Titles included in this package (see individual catalog numbers for more information):
- LAP-FI-010, The Right Balance (The Nature of Balance Sheets), ©14
- LAP-FI-091, Count the Cash (Cash Flow Statements), ©18 (formerly LAP-FI-006)
- LAP-FI-094, Watch Your Bottom Line (Income Statements), ©20 (formerly LAP-FI-004)
- LAP-FI-099, Build Your Game Plan (Developing a Company/Department Budget), ©16
- LAP-FI-106, Money Tracks (Nature of Budgets), ©17 (formerly LAP-FI-003)
- LAP-FI-357, Running the Numbers (Cost-Benefit Analysis), ©20 (formerly LAP-FI-011)
- LAP-OP-009, Watch Your (Over) Head (Overhead/Operating Costs), ©15
- LAP-SM-075, Prepare for the Worst; Expect the Best (Nature of Risk Management), ©18 (formerly LAP-FI-008)
For online access to all current LAPs, plus additional material as it becomes available, see the MBA Learning Center. 300+ modules, including PowerPoints.